Thank You Madison Avenue

Businesses and consumers are encouraged to post and update information about any local business.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Charlie Page

Melissa Page

Thank You Madison Avenue

Postby Melissa Page » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Introducing a fresh twist to the typical business “Reviewâ€

Melissa Page

Thank You Goddess Blessed

Postby Melissa Page » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:04 pm

This thank you was the premier thank you included in today's Observer paper

Dear Goddess Blessed,

Walking into your store is like taking the time to give myself a big hug! Whenever I feel that I am tapped out and I get that tired look on my face, I know it’s time for a little nurturing of the mind, spirit, and body. I am grateful your store is right down the street to help me do that. Thank you for your book selection especially geared towards women for reference and inspiration. Particularly, Christian Northrup’s books about women’s health issues have been a godsend. Oprah knows what she is talking about when she claims her to be her favorite OB/GYN. Also, the Karen Drucker music CDs are my absolute favorite and are uplifting and comforting. I would have never known about her had you not been there to introduce me to them. And I love the many pampering and therapeutic products like the herbs, essential oils, and aromatherapy candles I use for my tea and bath time to soothe my tired mind and body after one of those long days.

Sincerely, Mel Page, Robinwood Ave.

Goddess Blessed is located at 15729 Madison Ave.; 216-221-8755; www.goddessblessedinc.com.

Return to “Lakewood Businesses”