Beading Parties

Businesses and consumers are encouraged to post and update information about any local business.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Charlie Page

Justine Cooper

Beading Parties

Postby Justine Cooper » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:05 am

While trying to schedule a birthday party for my daughter I discovered there were not many options in Lakewood. Therefore I decided to re-start my beading parties! I just ordered a nice assortment of colored glass beads, art glass foil pendants and animal glass pendants for all ages!

Starting in August,
Beading parties for girls ages 5 and up are $10 per girl and includes a nice assortment of beads and supplies to make a necklace each! Can be themed princess parties or tea parties and I will come to your home with five minimum!

Ladies Night Out-Host a beading party with a minimum of five, each bring a dish or wine and have great fun while making a beautiful necklace with high quality beads! Host receives discounts on already affordable and beautiful beads, including sterling, swarovski crystal, copper, glass, stone, etc. Ladies necklaces start at $10 each depending on how you choose to create it and $5 per lady for beginning beading lesson with free to host!

I also do mother-daughter parties with a minimum of three duos and host sterling mother's bracelet parties where each can create a gorgeous sterling name bracelet up to four strands for self or gift! They are stunning with swarovski crystals! Pictures available!
For information email cooper2445@sbcglobal.net or call 216-521-8263

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

Return to “Lakewood Businesses”