You're Invited to the Crafty Goodness Opening Celebration

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Matt Orgovan

You're Invited to the Crafty Goodness Opening Celebration

Postby Matt Orgovan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 am

Crafty Goodness, a new retail store located on Madison Avenue, invites all of Lakewood and Northeast Ohio to attend the shop’s Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday, April 9th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Many exciting activities and special promotions are planned for the day, including:
• $5 gift certificates (store credit) given to the first 10 customers in the door
• Two raffles: $25 Crafty Goodness gift certificate and $25 gift basket of Crafty Goodness items
• Free eye cosmetics makeovers
• Free face painting
• Zentangle (pattern art) demonstration (Noon–4 p.m.)
• $5 mystery grab bags of unique items
• Artist samplers
• Soap making demonstrations
• Kids Easter coloring contest
• Meet some of the great local artists who have items at the shop
• PLARN (plastic yarn) knitting demonstration (5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.)

The shop’s three-pronged approach, succinctly captured in their “See. Shop. Learn.” tagline, differentiates Crafty Goodness from other small shops in Northeast Ohio.

SEE. An extensive art gallery adorns the walls of Crafty Goodness, representing a number of artists.

SHOP. Perhaps its most unique aspect, Crafty Goodness carries only locally made goods from artisans who reside in Northeast Ohio.

LEARN. In addition to offering everyday, practical items for patrons, Crafty Goodness specializes in hosting a variety of art- and craft-related classes that consumers of all ages can take.

Tell ‘em a little birdie told you to “See. Shop. Learn.” at Crafty Goodness. For more information, visit http://www.craftygoodnesscleveland.com or http://www.facebook.com/craftygoodnesscleveland.
Attachments
crafty_grandopening_1up.jpg
crafty_grandopening_1up.jpg (200.04 KiB) Viewed 36583 times

Brad Hutchison

Re: You're Invited to the Crafty Goodness Opening Celebratio

Postby Brad Hutchison » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm

My wife and I finally stopped in tonight... lots of really cool stuff, all made by NEO residents. Lots of fun stuff for babies/kids, and I also liked the wind chimes made from recycled bicycle gears, the key chains cut from broken skate board decks, and the little zippered pouches made out of old NES controllers. Lots of framed art, pottery, textiles... really something for everyone. She also said they'll have a lot more clothes soon.

Definitely worth a visit.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

-Gandhi
Heidi Hilty

Re: You're Invited to the Crafty Goodness Opening Celebratio

Postby Heidi Hilty » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 am

Totally agree with you, Brad - completely worth a visit! My sister-in-law and I stopped in earlier in April and left laden with unique gifts for a wedding shower, Easter, hostess gifts, graduation gifts, and a beautiful ceramic plate. I'm a huge fan of Local Girl and think this shop is a terrific complement to Linda's store.

"from the moment we open our eyes,
there is beauty to behold."

Return to “Lakewood Arts & Entertainment”