December 4, 2009
In This Issue
Snow Biz December 12 & 13
The guys are as busy as Santa's elves this week memorizing music, practicing dance steps, and dieting in an attempt to fit into their tuxedos that they haven't worn since last March! I hope you'll come and see the results at our holiday concert, SnowBiz. I know the holidays are a hectic time of the year, but do this for yourself - take a few hours to sit back and be entertained and accept the gift of music that we gladly offer to you.
Tickets for Snow Biz Available NOW
Tickets are selling fast for SnowBiz. If you haven't gotten yours yet, please follow this link to purchase the best seats available at the Hanna Theatre for our debut on the stage of this exciting new space! Tickets for SnowBiz are only being sold through Playhouse Square. And just a reminder - we have three concert times for you to choose from - Saturday, December 12 at 3:00 or 8:00 and Sunday, December 13 at 3:00.
SnowBiz is a fun-filled concert that you'll be telling all your friends about. Why not just invite them so they can experience all the holiday magic for themselves?http://playhousesquare.org/Events/Events.aspx?EventID=2011
CDs Make Great Gifts
Remember that Concert tickets and NCMC CDs make wonderful gifts - both for holiday giving and as host/hostess gifts!
Year End Giving
The end of the year is fast approaching, but it is not too late to make a tax-deductible donation in support of the North Coast Men's Chorus and our mission to "affirm the gay experience by presenting entertaining, quality performances for diverse audiences; providing a supportive environment for its members; and promoting a positive presence in the gay community and beyond."
What difference can your gift make?
• $30,000 is the cost of putting on a concert (OK, so you probably don't have $30,000 lying around, but it never hurts to ask!)
• $10,000 covers the production costs of our next CD!
• $5,000 is the cost for printing of programs and all promotional materials for one concert
• $3,600 secures rehearsal space for 9 months
• $2,000 would pay for postage
• $1,000 would provide for the choreography for one concert
• $500 is the cost for an arrangement of one new piece of music
• $400 covers one month's rental fee for rehearsals
• $250 helps purchase sheet music for one song
• $200 sends 20 students to a North Coast Men's Chorus concert
We urge you to make a tax-deductible donation to support our work this season. Your gift can be a one-time contribution or even a manageable monthly contribution, automatically deducted and put to work year-round. An annual donation of $100 will go a long way to fostering the success of our work.
Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!