Lakewood Observer hates Lakewood and is AGAINST Lakewood's future - LO would rather see it "rot"

This is where we place discussions and conversations about the Lakewood Observer Observation Deck.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Corey Rossen

Lakewood Observer hates Lakewood and is AGAINST Lakewood's future - LO would rather see it "rot"

Postby Corey Rossen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:59 am

Jared Denman wrote: As Jim mentioned, having that Hospital rot to the foundation is a better option

Why is the Lakewood Observer against future development of the city? Why would Jim and the Observer rather see it "rot" away when money is on the table? What does the Lakewood Observer have AGAINST Lakewood? A lot of hate is being thrown around here, but in the end it is Lakewood Observer and Jim O'Bryan's hate of Lakewood that is blatantly obvious. It is to the point where even his followers are quoting his hatred of Lakewood.

Jim and the Observer are AGAINST Lakewood.

Corey Rossen

"I have neither aligned myself with SLH, nor BL." ~ Jim O'Bryan

"I am not neutral." ~Jim O'Bryan

"I am not here to stir up anything." ~Jim O'Bryan
Jim O'Bryan

Re: Lakewood Observer hates Lakewood and is AGAINST Lakewood's future - LO would rather see it "rot"

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:02 am

Corey Rossen wrote:
Jared Denman wrote: As Jim mentioned, having that Hospital rot to the foundation is a better option

Why is the Lakewood Observer against future development of the city? Why would Jim and the Observer rather see it "rot" away when money is on the table? What does the Lakewood Observer have AGAINST Lakewood? A lot of hate is being thrown around here, but in the end it is Lakewood Observer and Jim O'Bryan's hate of Lakewood that is blatantly obvious. It is to the point where even his followers are quoting his hatred of Lakewood.

Jim and the Observer are AGAINST Lakewood.

You may continue in your desperate attempts to destroy the Observer Brand, but just more Corey Lies.''

On top of more Corey lies.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
cmager

Re: Lakewood Observer hates Lakewood and is AGAINST Lakewood's future - LO would rather see it "rot"

Postby cmager » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:08 am

Even Jay Foran doesn't write it quite the same way, Mr. Rossen. You might double-check your daily team release notes and adjust as needed.
Besides, I've always thought it's a mind. A mind is a terrible thing to rot.
Last edited by cmager on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

james fitzgibbons

Postby james fitzgibbons » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:18 am

james fitzgibbons wrote:Corey, in my opinion you do not have any credibility here on the Deck. No one believes you.

VOTE AGAINST ISSUE!

james fitzgibbons

Postby james fitzgibbons » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:18 am

james fitzgibbons wrote:
james fitzgibbons wrote:Corey, in my opinion you do not have any credibility here on the Deck. No one believes you.

VOTE AGAINST ISSUE 64!

Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:20 am

james fitzgibbons wrote:
james fitzgibbons wrote:

VOTE AGAINST ISSUE 64!

james

I am going to delete couple of these as it must be a mistake.

The multiple posts not the content.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Corey Rossen

Postby Corey Rossen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:31 am

What don't you believe? Jim's words about Lakewood rotting, not mine.

You may not like me, but the messaging is Jim's.

Corey Rossen

"I have neither aligned myself with SLH, nor BL." ~ Jim O'Bryan

"I am not neutral." ~Jim O'Bryan

"I am not here to stir up anything." ~Jim O'Bryan
Michael Deneen

Postby Michael Deneen » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:39 am

Team Summers Rhetoric: "The Obsever sucks and nobody reads it. Only 8 people read the Deck, all they do is complain about the hospital."

Team Summers Action: Its acolytes regularly participate on the Deck because they know this is the #1 source of Hospital info and discussion. It also has surrogates writing multiple items for the print edition, because they know it is read by 10,000 people each issue. They are so impressed with the Observer that they tried to create their own version....."The Lakewood Neighborhood News".

As a side note, I've been approached multiple times this week by Ranger fans that LOVE our sports stories. One woman this morning stopped me to comment on last night's online volleyball story. Sometimes even I am surprised by the reach of this project.

Dan Alaimo

Postby Dan Alaimo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:33 am

Michael Deneen wrote:Team Summers Rhetoric: "The Obsever sucks and nobody reads it. Only 8 people read the Deck, all they do is complain about the hospital."

Team Summers Action: Its acolytes regularly participate on the Deck because they know this is the #1 source of Hospital info and discussion. It also has surrogates writing multiple items for the print edition, because they know it is read by 10,000 people each issue. They are so impressed with the Observer that they tried to create their own version....."The Lakewood Neighborhood News".

As a side note, I've been approached multiple times this week by Ranger fans that LOVE our sports stories. One woman this morning stopped me to comment on last night's online volleyball story. Sometimes even I am surprised by the reach of this project.

The Observer/Observation Deck is at it's best when it is truly "all of the above."

“Never let a good crisis go to waste." - Winston Churchill (Quote later appropriated by Rahm Emanuel)

Return to “Discussions About The Deck”