PTA Meet the Candidates Tomorrow Night

For anything related to schools and education in Lakewood. Includes discussions, announcements, and schedules.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

todd vainisi

Re: PTA Meet the Candidates Tomorrow Night

Postby todd vainisi » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:57 am

How many members will we be electing in this election? Is there more than seat up for grabs?

Woody Calleri

Postby Woody Calleri » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Mr. Vainisi

My name is Gregory Calleri and I am running for School Board this year.

To answer your question, our school board is composed of 5 members. 3 of those spots are up for grabs this election. The winners are the candidates with the 3 highest vote totals. It is not head to head like the ward races.

Here is a link to the first debate (the others were not taped) http://www.cleveland.com/lakewood/index ... cart_river

You can find more information on my candidacy on my website at http://www.calleriforschoolboard.info

I encourage you to watch the videos and learn where each of the candidates stand on the school issues important to you.

If you would like more information on my candidacy please email me at info@calleriforschoolboard.info.

Sincerely

Gregory Calleri

todd vainisi

Postby todd vainisi » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Thanks for answering my question and the links to more information, Mr. Calleri. Forgive my ignorance of this voting process - will each voter only be able to vote for one candidate or will we be able to vote for more than one?

Woody Calleri

Postby Woody Calleri » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:30 am

Mr. Vainisi

Sorry for the delay. With the election 5 days away I am spending most of my time going door to door.

On your question, you have up to 3 votes so you can vote for 1, 2 or 3 candidates. You can not vote for any candidate more than once.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thank you for your interest in our schools and the upcoming election.

Sincerely,

Gregory Calleri

Return to “Schools & Education in Lakewood”